Monday, February 15, 2010

2010

I love this video from TED 2010.
Before I watched it I read that the audience had drew gasps!
I was excited and I thought maybe it would be something related to imagery or interactivity of placemarkers...but I was really suprised when I saw that it was related to video and in particular web cams! :D We were just speaking the other day saying that web cams really haven't peaked yet... this awesome demo shows how you can interact with a map in real time! :D
I think that is such a fantastic space to be working in:

Ideas for this
# Ask a store assistant questions
#Visit a library
# Internet tours
# Participate in a gym session
# Basically anything you do in real life would be able to happen through bing maps..that's pretty amazing and the technology already exists..wow! :D

Love augmented reality!


No comments: