Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flash Animation and Games

During prac I have been lucky enough to teach Flash and Photoshop.... two of my favourite programs :]

Will also hopefully include Acid for music and Audacity....

Students need to create a storybook in Flash for children.
I'm really excited for this project and I think they will do well with all the skills they have learnt...
I predict they will need a refresher activity after the holidays as they will have forgotten so much :[

I have been collecting many many resources for the upcoming internship. I hope everything goes well and I am really looking forward to it :]

Also, we won't have computers because we are getting Moed...teaching computing without computers..what a challange!

Any way I'd also like to say hi Dad because he reads my blog :]

Have a great week
Love Tam

Too see an example of one of my student's work go here:
Ryan's Game

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Hey Tammy, I teach IT in Brisbane to and I also have SOSE as a second teaching area...but don't tell anyone ;), I am quite happy doin the ICT coordinator thing
I have a big list of links on my delicious site user 2gobeond which may help you out and yes I think flash is just very COOL espec AS3 wow what a version jump.. on Facebook drop us a line CHeers Nathan