Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pre-Service Teacher - Final Prac+Internship

Hello!

I have decided to document my final practicum and internship as a pre-service teacher using QSITE :]

I begin on the 25th of August!! :]

I'm really excited Laughing

My two areas of teaching are computing and history, but I haven't yet dicovered which students I will be teaching.

On another note...recently I have been trying to decide which news site I want to recommend to my future students. For a long time I have been a fan of News.com.au , It has stories from all the Australian newspapers.. I like the feel of the site, the use of pictures and video and the fact it's a .com.au ... BUT on the opening night of the Olympics they failed to inform me about the Russia-Georgia conflict.

Not only did Sky News tell me 3 days earlier, they even had video.

What news site do you recommend for the classroom? Google News? Sky News? BBC? FOX? ABC? BTN?

For tech news so far WebbAlert wins hands down

Webb Alert

I'm going to finish off with a lolcat from Hobotopia! -Tammy

lolcats

No comments: